| Step by step...starting a project
Initiation of an aquaculture project is a complex matter. You cannot afford to make mistakes. We suggest that you establish
APT and proceed … step by step, as follows:
- Tell us what are your interests regarding fish farming. We shall
promptly with suggestions as to how you can become involved in aquaculture.
- Site identification is the first step in the
development of an aquaculture project (see
site selection). What kind of land, water and climate
do you have?
- We shall let you know whether the proposed site(s) appear suitable.
We shall then proceed to discuss options for development.
- Our experts will visit the site(s) and, with your assistance, collect the
relevant technical and economic data.
- Back in APT headquarters, we will analyze the information and define
a project concept suitable for your site.
- A full
Feasibility Study & Business Plan
will be prepared in a Bankable format
and serves as the basis for raising capital and schedule planning.
- APT assists in presenting the business plan to potential investors, such as
company boards, banks or international development organizations.
For detailed information regarding the entire project
implementation process see:
Products & Services.